sweet and spicy fresh salsa
4 cups of cherry tomatoes (I prefer the multicolored variety)
1 vidalia onion
1 bunch of cilantro
1 fresh jalapeño
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 dash of salt
1 dash of black pepper
1 dash of cumin
1 dash of cayenne
- Finely chop the cilantro, jalapeño and onion.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and combine with the onion mixture.
- Add garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, cayenne, and squeeze the two limes over all of the ingredients.
- Toss the mixture.
- Feel free to add additional salt and other spices to the mixture to your liking.
- Enjoy with your preferred chip or add to a yummy burrito bowl!
** WARNING: SWEET SPICY FRESH SALSA IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A FIRST DATE; IT WILL BE YOUR FIRST AND YOUR LAST. ENJOY IN THE COMFORT OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU EVEN WITH STINKY BREATH.